Members, Friends, associates and alike – ALL are welcome and invited to join for this special event with our friends at Waitrose and Partners. Bring the house hold together, invite the neighbours, reconnect with friends – wine is best shared with company and we certainly encourage up to 6 people.
Ever wondered why some wines taste better than others with different foods? Discover the science behind perfect pairings in this laidback virtual experience. You can bring along your favourite Wine or see below for the recommended bottles, but not essential.
While wine is all about what you enjoy, some blends go beautifully with different foods. We’ll talk you through the fundamentals.
What to expect:
- An introduction to different wine and food pairings.
- Learn more about the world of wine.
- Enjoy a relaxed, informative session with like-minded people.
What you’ll need
- An optional glass of your favourite wine to enjoy as you learn.
About your instructor: Nic Donciu: Nic is one of our Senior Waitrose Wine Tasting at Home Partners. He currently holds a variety of Wine and Spirit Education Trust certificates and is studying for his diploma. He has a huge passion for wine and spirits and loves sharing his knowledge with customers
This event is sponsored by Waitrose & Partners. If you’d like to purchase a bottle of wine for this event we recommend these…
- La Perriere Touraine Sauvignon Blanc – Product number 871991
- Terre di Faiano Organic Primitivo – Product number 607989