Black Friday is almost upon us and, as such, you probably already have a good idea of what you’re looking to snap up. However, some products are on more wish-lists than others, and it can be hard to work out the best deals to jump on before everyone else gets there first.
To help target Black Friday shoppers, comparison experts Trusted Reviews have put together their predictions for the top-selling products of Black Friday 2019. Using data from last year’s sales and their knowledge of the market, their top 7 picks to prioritise for tomorrow’s sales are:
- 1. All-New Amazon Kindle: After the Kindle Paperwhite became the highest-selling product last year, according to data from Trusted Reviews, the 2019 re-issue of the Amazon Kindle is predicted to be the quickest selling item on Friday.
- 2. Amazon Fire TV Stick: A top-seller from last year, the amount of Black Friday discounts offered by Amazon and the popularity of this streaming device mean it’s a strong bet for a top seller this year.
- 3. Smartwatches: While Huawei cornered the market last year with two smart fitness products in the top ten, this year’s proliferation of new smartwatches with built in fitness trackers leave the market wide open. Whatever brand you’re aiming for, these are bound to be fast sellers, so buy these first! Black colourways tend to be top sellers.
- 4. All-New Echo Dot: Echo dots were all the rage last year, and this year’s updated versions are a sure-fire hit for 2019. There’s also deals from Amazon on 3-packs from previous editions if you want to buy in bulk. Handy hint: the Charcoal fabric was the highest selling design last year.
- 5. Monster Energy: A surprise entry to the list, but it should always be remembered that not just tech brands get in on the Black Friday/Cyber Monday excitement! Pipping many top tech products to the post last year according to data from Trusted Reviews, multipacks of the cult energy drink are also being backed to see high sales this year.
- 6. Wireless headphones: With brands like Sony and Apple recurring top sellers, and the Apple AirPods this year going on to acquire cult status, these should be top of your list if you want to ensure a bargain. Top tip: if AirPods are your bag, the traditional whit colourway has traditionally been the most popular.
- 7. Nintendo Switch: Nintendo Switches were a trending product last year, and continue to garner cult status among gamers. One of the most affordable but recognisable console deals in 2019, they’re likely to be just as popular for 2019.
Recent research also reveals that over a third of Brits plan to spend more in the Black Friday sales than ever before this year – but, before you reach for your credit card, take a moment to check out live updates of deals from top retailers, or the Keepa price tracker. Happy shopping!