Dental Implants are quickly becoming the best solution for missing or damaged teeth. Over recent years, full arch dental implant reconstructions have become an affordable and minimally invasive options for permanent and fully functional tooth replacements. We may now be saying goodbye to dentures and dental bridges.
Dental Implants offer a range of benefits such as:
- Perform and look just like your natural teeth
- Remain stable and firmly attached to the jaw
- Improve appearance and confidence of your smile
- Improve your biting ability providing a more secure bite
- Are easy to clean and require the same oral care as natural teeth
- Help preserve bone in the areas of missing teeth by replacing the root of the missing tooth.
- Can last a lifetime with the right care.
MyHealthcare Clinic has placed thousands of dental implants with a 99.8% success rate, Dental Surgeon Dr Theo Sioutis says “It gives me great pleasure to be able to offer my patients the opportunity to regain their confidence in their smile. We often don’t realise how important our teeth are functionally and how they impact our self-confidence. Naturally as we age, we lose or damage teeth and this can be difficult and expensive to replace. I’m glad to be able to offer dental implants as a great and affordable option to my patients.”
Single Dental Implants with crowns start from just £19/month at MyHealthcare Clinic. Book a free consultation today to find out more.
For more information please go to myhealthcareclinic.com