We are hoping to see you Friday & Saturday at Olympia London for this year’s Alzheimer’s Show. Come along to find the widest range of help, advice, information, products and services for those living with or caring for a person with dementia.
Tickets can be bought online for £15 or on the door for £20. Concessions available and those with dementia come for free.
- Inspiring and informative talks from people living with dementia and family carers. Listen to Keith Oliver, Peter Berry, Dianne Wilkinson and Graeme and Trina Armstrong share their stories of life with dementia
- Leading professionals including Andrea Sutcliffe, Chief Inspector CQC, Dr. David Reynolds, Chief Scientific Officer Alzheimer’s Research UK, Hilda Hayo, Chief Admiral Nurse plus others will be discussing a wide range of topics
- Daily Question Time panels where you can put your questions to a panel of experts. Chaired by Jeremy Hughes and Tim McLachlan, Alzheimer’s Society
- Interactive dementia experiences from Four Seasons Health Care and Alzheimer’s Research UK – for a better understanding of what it is really like to live with dementia
- Professional advice clinics run by Admiral Nurses and Alzheimer’s Society & Age UK Dementia Advisors. Free 1-2-1 private consultations with dementia specialists, booked on the day
- Practical activity workshops including art, singing, movement, technology and Cognitive Stimulation Therapy
- Table Tennis Challenge take on the professionals and learn how this activity can help those in the early stages of dementia
- Latest and best products and services from leading dementia and care exhibitors
- Alzheimer’s in the Frame see new, original portraits in the ‘Memorable Icons’ art series
- For time out and to meet fellow carers there are plenty of seating and refreshment areas
- To plan your visit download the floorplan and speaker programme here