Americans yearning for a taste of home or Londoners seeking an American feast will feel thankful for the many London restaurants that serve a special Thanksgiving menu on November 24th. From traditional turkey and mashed potatoes to Thanksgiving-inspired pizza or a Chinese Thanksgiving experience, London’s food scene will not disappoint the Turkey Day foodie.
The Big Easy will be serving a family style meal of butternut squash soup, pit smoked turkey, cornbread stuffing, apple cranberry chutney, mashed sweet potatoes, green bean casserole, and pumpkin pie at £35 per person. There is also a lobster entre option.
- Open 12:00pm-11:00pm
- Call for reservations: 020 7240 4222 (Chelsea), 020 7240 4222 (Covent Garden), 0203 841 8844 (Canary Wharf)
Christopher’s will be serving a traditional meal of roast corn & chorizo chowder, Maryland crab cake, cobb salad, organic turkey, Missouri-rubbed rack of lamb, sirloin steak, baked fall vegetables, pumpkin pie, and pear and almond cobbler at £58 for three courses.
- Open 11:30am-1:30am
- Call for reservations: 020 7240 4222
Hunter 486 will be serving a traditional menu of butternut squash soup, turkey, roast sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce, warm pecan tart, and whiskey ice cream at £25 for three courses. The special Thanksgiving set menu will be available from Tuesday 22 November until Wednesday 30 November 2016.
- Open 12:00pm-10:00pm
- Make a reservation at 0207 724 4700
The Crown and Shuttle
The Crown and Shuttle will be serving pumpkin ale, smoked hock, collard greens and jalapeño cornbread, Turkey Schnitzel, pulled turkey leg, cranberry sauce, and cinnamon spiced pumpkin pie at approximately £15, with sides priced separately
- Open 11:00am-12:00pm
- Make a reservation at 0207 375 2905 or http://www.crownandshuttle.com/bookings/
The Breakfast Club
The Breakfast Club will be serving butternut bisque, bacon and beer roasted turkey, mac n cheese, and pumpkin pie with vanilla ice cream at £28 for three courses.
- Open 8:00am-10:00pm
The Blues Kitchen will be serving New Orleans gumbo, roast turkey and ham, candied yams, cornbread, and sweet potato pie at £29.95 per person.
- Open 12:00pm-1:00am
- Make a reservation at 020 7387 5277 (Camden), 020 7729 7216 (Shoreditch), or 020 7274 0591 (Brixton) or http://theblueskitchen.com/
Rocket’s will be serving a special Thanksgiving pizza with turkey for around £15.
- Hours vary by location
- Call for reservations: 020 7377 8863 (Bishopsgate), 020 3200 2022 (Canary Wharf), 020 7628 0808 (Old Broad Street)
Bea’s of Bloomsbury
Bea’s of Bloomsbury will be serving pumpkin soup, roasted turkey with gravy, cranberry sauce, sage and onion stuffing, a vegetarian option of butternut squash filled with cannellini beans, mashed potatoes, Brussel sprouts, roasted sweet potatoes, cheesecake, and pumpkin pie at £35.50 per person.
- Call for reservations 0207 242 8330 (50% booking deposit fee required)
Red Dog Saloon
The Red Dog Saloon will be serving classic American foods for pickup or delivery, including a selection of classic subs, specialty burgers, chicken wings, and sweet potato fries. Menu items are individually priced at around £20 for a meal
- Open 12:00-11:00pm
- Order online at http://www.reddogamericansandwiches.co.uk/food or call 0203 551 8014
Slap Ya Papa
Slap Ya Papa will be serving New Orleans cuisine, including whiskey toast, honey glazed ham, Cajun-roasted deep fried turkey and shrimp remoulade, truffled brussels, candied yams, cornbread, stuffing, oyster dressing, candied pecans, and caramel at £40 for a 12-dish meal.
- Email for reservations at firstname.lastname@example.org
Royal China Group
The Royal China Group will be serving unique dishes based on traditional Thanksgiving flavours including Creamy Sweet Corn Soup with Crabmeat, Empress Chicken with Ginger and Spring Onion, and Apple in Toffee Syrup. Menu items are individually priced with entrees around £15.
- Call for reservations: +44 207 486 3898 (Baker Street), +44 207 221 2535 (Queensway), +44 207 719 0888 (Canary Wharf)