Whilst we all want to continue to live in our own homes, help may sometimes be needed to keep life running smoothly. Whether it is companionship, tailored day care, live-in or even more complex care, our Care Assistants will come and assist with the day-to-day.
We also provide rehabilitation care following an operation, when you need support to get back to full health. Bridewell are a dedicated team providing care for people in their own homes. We are a values-based service that focuses on customers and team members rather than on profit.
We offer a robust and very reliable care service with highly trained and responsible Care Assistants using bespoke technology, designed to enable people to continue to have a quality life at home.
How does it work?
• We visit you to carry out a free Care Plan assessment
• Working with you, a care plan is created to meet your bespoke requirements
• You then agree the number of visits you require, together with start times and the duration of each visit
• Potential Care Assistants will be suggested who fit you both in terms of skills and personality
• Your chosen Care Assistant will then be introduced, and you can begin your care journey together.
• Our Care Manager will continually check with you or your family to ensure we are delivering exactly what you need.
For an informal chat or to arrange a free care assessment contact Karen on 0203 900 4123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website at www.bridewellcare.co.uk