Thursday 22 March, 9am to 5pm
Hammersmith Town Hall, King Street, W6 9JU
Are you a Hammersmith & Fulham small business?
The council wants H&F to be the best place to do business in Europe. Please come to this year’s business-boosting event and exhibition.
PRE-REGISTER FOR YOUR FREE TICKET at hammersmithandfulhammeansbusiness.co.uk
Over 30 suppliers, support groups, H&F Council departments and service providers will be on hand throughout the day to help, guide, advise and support your business. These include:
- Whitgift Security work with small and medium-sized businesses to create Digital IT Shields to protect businesses online. They provide practical security advice for small companies that is both effective and cost efficient.
- Computer Angels is an H&F award-winning brilliant business for all your computer needs. They offer help with home and small business support, virus protection and eradication, installation and upgrades, broadband and wireless networks, data backup and recovery, telephone and remote support, website design and hosting.
- Additude Accountants has an office in Blythe Road and cover all aspects of tax and accounting and serve SMEs, charities and individuals. They also offer finance director services to SMEs who cannot afford a full time FD.
- Clareville Communications is an award-winning London PR agency based in Fulham, specialising in both B2B PR and consumer PR campaigns.
You can also book a free One-to-One advice session with any of these borough businesses on the day by registering and booking an appointment.
Four inspirational seminars covering subjects relevant to all businesses. These are:
- NatWest start-up masterclass
- What GDPR means for your business. The new data protection rules come into place on 25 May and will affect everyone in business
- Planning for success – strategies and tips to help you grow
- Question Time – with a panel of business experts to answer your questions.
With two free Speed Networking sessions and informal networking across the day, there are plenty of opportunities to meet your next client, supplier or partners.
For further information contact
Nicki Burgess, H&F Business Investment Team
Phone 020 8753 5695 • email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Business Community
Phone 0333 358 3399 • web yourbusinesscommunity.co.uk